Renting a bike in Banff is the perfect way to slow down and visit the special areas around the Banff townsite.
A number of flat, paved bike paths are available within the Banff townsite. Along the Bow River to Sundance Canyon, through Fenland Trail to Vermillion Lakies, the new Legacy Trail from Banff townsite to Cascade Ponds and onto Canmore.
Whether you choose the urban paths or explore outside the town, Electra cruiser bikes are easy to ride, comfortable, cool and available for rent at Banff Blue Canoe.
Your rental includes a helmet and lock so if you do make a stop for some retail therapy in town your gear will be safe.
Price: $12.00 per hour, per cruiser bike (no reservations – please visit Banff Blue Canoe on Bow Ave)
Where to meet:
- Rentals must be picked up and dropped off from the Blue Canoe Docks
Itinerary and highlights:
- Explore Banff: See more, but still stay in the fresh air
- An Electra Cruiser bike to make you look cool
- Bike lock
Remember to bring:
- Brochure map that shows you some routes and highlights to ride to
- Your camera!
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult to rent a bicycle
- A valid piece of I.D. must be left as security