Explore the waterways of the Bow Valley, Including 40 Mile Creek and Vermillion Lakes or the Bow River. Your rental begins with basic instruction and safety tips before putting into the water. Slow down and share this athentic Canadian Experience with friends or familly. We are located at the corner of Wolf Street and Bow Avenue on the Bow RIver, two blocks from downtown Banff.
Our boat house also has a supply of snacks, drinks and souvenirs to make your canoe or kayak adventure that much more enjoyable.
- Canoe or kayak (first hour): $36.00 per boat
- Additional hour: $20.00
- No reservations – first come first served for rentals
- Spring: May 3 – June 13: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Spring: Weekends: May 3 – June 13: 10.00am – 9.00pm
- Summer: June 14 – September 2: 9.00am – 9.00pm
- Fall: September 3 – October 14: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Fall Weekends: September – October 14: 10.00am – Sunset (last rental one hour prior)
Where to meet:
- The Canoe Docks
- Corner of Wolf Street and Bow Avenue
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Explore the waterways of the Bow Valley, Including 40 Mile Creek and Vermillion Lakes or the Bow River.
Your rental includes:
- Dryland instruction
- Life jacket for each person
- throw bag and bailing bucket
- safety whistle
Remember to bring:
- Clothes for the weather of the day
- Long pants
- Dress for the weather
- Remember your camera!
- Maximum 3 adults per canoe
- Or 2 adults and 2 children
- Minors may not rent canoes/kayaks unless accompanied by a parent or guardian