Starting at a relaxing pace you can perfect your rafting skills with your teammates and guide. As the canyon narrows your team will paddle Grade IV+ rapids of the mighty Kicking Horse. Back at the lodge, BBQ lunch is included with dessert and cold drinks. If you have energy to burn, try out the beach volleyball court with new friends or just relax and enjoy the scene. This tour is recommended for adventurous first-time rafters as well as seasoned paddlers.
- Trip 1 (AM) meet at River Base at 9:00 AM
- Trip 2 (PM) meet at River Base at 12:30 PM
2 – 2.5 hours
Itinerary & highlights:
A beautiful drive from Banff to the private put in, rolling rapids and easy paddling to start, and then a test of your teams skills on the big rapids!
Your Tour includes:
- BBQ lunch (With vegetarian options)
- All river rafting gear: wet suit, booties, spray jacket, gloves, helmet, buoyancy aid.
- Certified raft guides
- $20 from Banff
- $20 from Canmore (minimum of 4 guests required).
- Transportation is available for the AM trip and leaves Banff at 7:45 AM
Remember to Bring:
- Bathing suit
- Bag for your personal belongings
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight is 90 lbs (41kg)