In order to take in all the beauty of Lake Louise you need to spend some extra time there. This tour includes all the highlights of our half day tour with an additional 2 hours of free time at Lake Louise. Use this time to join a sleigh ride along the shoreline, borrow our snowshoes and explore the many trails of enjoy a leisurely lunch in the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Lake Louise is also the best location to take in some Dogsledding.
- Adult, 13 years: $70.00
- Child, 6 – 12 years: $42.00
- Infant, 0 – 5 years: No charge
- 10.15am daily
- Full day
Where to Meet
- Hotel pick up and drop off provided
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Bow Valley Parkway – The scenic highway to Lake Louise, great for wildlife viewing.
- Lake Louise- Take a stroll on the lakeshore, try snowshoeing and visit the Chateau Lake Louise.
- Snowshoe Sampler on Lake Louise your guide will give you the option of trying snowshoeing. Take a few minutes to explore with our easy to use snowshoes.
- Mt. Victoria and Victoria Glacier- two dominating features of the Lake Louise area that are a must capture photo. Your guide will tall you about their story and significance to the area.
- Add a 2 hr Dog Sled tour for only $129 per person – dogsledding along the Continental Divide, approximately 16km
Your tour includes:
- Deluxe hot chocolate and maple cookies
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Use of binoculars
- Friendly, certified guide
- Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide)
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes – dress for the weather
- Don’t forget your camera!